7:00-9:00AM: Sleep in because you deserve it.
10:00AM: Eat Breakfast and Talk About Things
11:00AM: Stand up, talk to someone new, and ask someone to go for a walk with you.
11:30PM: FIRST SESSIONS. Choose from one of the following:
- Let’s sit around a table and talk about books we love
- Let’s play some video games/board games together
- Let’s go outside and be nice/do nice things to/for random strangers
1:00PM: Lunch and Talk About Things. There will be a stand up comedian who will put on a really funny performance while we eat because laughing is great.
2:15PM: SECOND SESSIONS. Choose from one of the following:
- Let’s sit around a circle and talk about what we can do every day to make our libraries better for people. Think about the small things!
- If you like to make music, join us in a room where we all can play instruments and make music.
- Meditate: We’re just going to sit in this room and meditate.
3:45 PM: Afternoon Tea/Coffee and some exercise
4:15 PM: We’ll invite a guest speaker to talk to us for a bit. 30 minutes tops. They will be awesome and funny and inspire.
5:00 PM: Everybody needs a little time away. Go get some dinner by yourself or with a group. We don’t have to babysit you the whole conference. Do what you want.
9:00 PM: We’ve organized a get together at a bar. Beer and liquor make people feel relaxed and then we all can talk more and take our crazy ideas even further.
12:00 AM: Dance Party. Let’s find a really great gay dance club and dance for awhile.
2:00 AM: The dance party may close up at this time and we are probably worn out from dancing a lot. Let’s go to a greasy spoon and get some breakfast food.
4:00 AM: Goodnight everyone. Go to bed. You deserve it.
THE NEXT DAY: No sessions, no meetings, nothing. You get to take the day off and sleep in. You deserve it.