These are the days of my life in the first quarter of 2016
- I do not want to see any political posts on social media. I get it! You are passionate.
- If I sleep in a way that is just very slightly off, my left shoulder/neck hurts the next day. If I sit too long, my left knee hurts.
- See above, but I’m calling it: 35 is the age where we all fall apart.
- I can’t do everything. Neither can everyone else.
- Some people are going to be that way.
- I don’t give a shit who you are or what you do or where you come from: be nice to each other.
- iPhones/Mobile phones are the worst/best thing ever.
- We need to figure out a standard price for internet service in America and get everyone on the same page.
- I do not understand the stock market, investments, etc, and at this point I will not even try.
- Haley and I own a house and an old church and it is going to become Fidelia Hall and even if that doesn’t work out in the future we own this giant plot of land with two really cool buildings and gardens and a parking lot and everything is fantastic.
- Even though my physical form isn’t in tip top shape my mental form is better than ever and I love being able to look at everything that comes at me from a balanced point of view.